As is traditional, here are the Top Posts of 2015 at Digitopoly
- The Romer Model turns 25
- Why the iPhone confounds disruption theorists
- Uber, sharing and the compensation mechanism
- Nathan Rosenberg and the Innovation System
- The Organisational Choice of PowerPoint versus Excel
- Mathiness: A Guide for the Perplexed
- Economics in One Lesson: Nash
- Are we kidding ourselves on competition?
- Who is Jet.com out to kill?
- The Defenestration of Search
For those interested, here are the Top Posts of 2014 and 2013.