As is traditional, here are the Top Posts of 2016 at Digitopoly
- The Simple Economics of Machine Intelligence
- The Entrepreneurship/Inequality Myth
- Adult colouring books reminds us that innovation lies outside economics
- Top Ten Open Questions for the Techno-Optimist
- What will it take to disrupt Facebook?
- Neither Uber nor Lyft believe that sharing is the future
- The NYT needs a mathematics editor
- Reading and the demand for books
- Go, AI and Game Theory
- Twitter needed strategy
For those interested, here are the Top Posts of 2015, 2014 and 2013.