Over at Forbes.com recently I have written a few posts that will likely be of interest to readers here.
- “Can Apps Transform Learning into Games?” Forbes.com, 13th June 2012.
- “If World Leaders can Misplace Children, What about the Rest of Us?” Forbes.com, 11th June 2012.
- “Is There Evidence that Free Ranging on Facebook is Bad for Tweens?” Forbes.com, 8th June 2012.
- “Opening Up Facebook is Essential Because Kids Need Training Wheels,” Forbes.com, 4th June 2012.
- “How to Hot Wire the Dollhouse,” Forbes.com, 21st May 2012.
- “Can Facebook get a Child Expelled from School?” Forbes.com, 17th May 2012.